- 16-17g coffee, 250-256g water
- Aeropress with filter (permanent or paper)
- Inverted method
- Bring your water to a boil (200-212F)
- Take your filter and press and add hot water to preheat
- Dump water used to preheat out of press
- add grinds (16-17g) to your inverted press
- Add 50-56g of water to press for your bloom and let sit for roughly 30-40seconds
- After 30-40 seconds has passed, add the remaining 200g of water to the press
- let the press sit for roughly 1:30. Firmly grip the press so you dont spill any glorious coffee (ive never done this) on yourself and place on your mug.
- Once the press is upright begin to press slowly until you hear a 'hiss'. Take your time pressing, if pressed too fast the coffee will bring out the bitterness of the coffee.
- Drink the crap out of that beautiful coffee